- The owner of this page is Loopiz. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will be blocked.
|Los Santos Chronicles|
- "Better murders than my murders."
- ―O.J. Simpson
Los Santos Chronicles includes three independent storylines; Deadly Discords, Killer Instincts and Crime/Punishment. Featuring 3 protagonists; Penelope Cash, MacDonald Dalton and Lloyd Tederev respectively.
Los Santos Chronicles consists of three independent stories. Three criminals struggle in the obscure, complicated and lethal underworld of Los Santos with one philosophy on their minds: Survival of the fittest.
Penelope Cash is a young woman, who tries to find a way out of the hood and a street gang Ballas, in which all her siblings are part of, by pursuing life in show business. She has become an assistant of Christian Bell, a music mogul whose career is going downhill due to his debts. Christian is trying to fix all his problems by arranging a big gig in Maze Bank Arena, starring a rising rock band the Impotent Insects.
But when the entire band and their manager go missing and corrupted police officers blacmail her to do their dirty work, is up to Penelope to do her job and sort things out.
- Penelope Cash: Playable protagonist. Christian Bell's assistant and problem solver
- Christian Bell: Penelope's boss. Hedonistic music mogul who tries to pay his debts by throwing a voluminous concert in Maze Bank Arena.
- Lolek Goldblum: The manager of the Impotent Insects.
- Kirk O'Hara: A corrupted LSPD narcotics detective, who's known Penelope and her brothers since their childhood. Blackmails Penelope to do his dirty work.
- Danny North: O'Hara's partner. Racist and allround unpleasent person.
- Renee Snyder: One of Chris' creditors. A promiscuous lifestyle coach wife of a millionare.
- Waylon Rosenthal: Christian's treasurer.
- Impotent Insects: A rising rock band from Finland.
MacDonald 'Mac' Dalton is a mute, ruthless and skillful contract killer, who has just been released from jail due to lack of evidence. Mac returns to his occupation, until he meets Lincoln Jones. If Mac helps Jones, he promises to help Mac find a man he's been looking for years; the man who murdered Mac's parents, a psychotic serial killer - Swine Slaughterer.
- MacDonald Dalton: Playable protagonist. Ruthless contract killer. Also he never talks.
- Lincoln Jones: The leader of NightHawk.
- Peter Pines: Millionare with a lot of connections.
- Mary Cummings: TV journalist.
- Mr. Green: Mac's primary employer. Businessman who runs a hitman business.
- Dr. Zokuux: Crazy narcotics manufacturer associating with Lincoln Jones.
- Swine Slaughterer: The Main antagonist. A psychotic serial killer who wears a pig mask. Killed Mac's parents.
Lloyd Tederev, the underboss of Bison based Ukrainian Mafia, is sent to Los Santos to solve the mystery of a disappeared bank job loot. The LS division of the gang is far more problematic than Lloyd had imagined, and troubles with money, respect and leadership will follow...
- Lloyd Tederev: The Playable protagonist. Bison Ukrainian Mafia underboss.
- Luka Rovozicki: The Founder and General Leader of Ukranian Mafia
- Vladimir Zykarov: The leader of LS department of Ukrainian Mafia.
- Rafael Ramos: Paleto Bay based Don of Mexican Mafia.
- Antonio Alvarez: Underboss of Mexican Mafia, and most important Underboss for Rafael Ramos and he was only apperars in First Mission he and his men were killed by Lloyd Tederev in First Mission for killing Elroy.
- Peter Pines: A millionare with a lot of connections.
- Adam Kovalenko & Maksim Pahk: Vladimir's not very smart henchmen.
- Max O'Sullivan: A contractor with connections to Rovozicki Family.
Gameplay hasn't changed from GTA V..
During the development, developers had so many other problems with their social lives, that they decided; "Fuck it. No new weapons". So, that's why there's absolutely zero new weapons in Los Santos Chronicles. Since the weapons are the exactly same as GTA V has, it's useless to create a new Weapons in Los Santos Chronicles -page. Just use this link here:
Sure a GTA game must have activities. If there's something to do outside storyline missions, it raises the review scores. Friendship activities have been removed, since players complained how annoying it was in GTA IV. Well, customer is always right.
- Activities in Los Santos Chronicles (Never gonna do this page. The text's only for decoration)
Like its predecessor, LSC has a soundtrack, so the action moments wouldn't be so akwardly silent. To save money, Rockstar stole the pieces from other games.
- Los Santos Chronicles' Soundtrack (Go to YouTube, listen random songs, whatever)
Even though each character has an unique story, the change of the game happens via a character wheel, like in GTA V. The protagonists can encounter each other on the street, but because they're complete strangers to each other, they cannot interact.