Just like Grand Theft Auto V, animals are present in-game and can be hunted down. Most of them are active in the countryside around Summerfield City.
Type of Animals
- Dogs - Common animals found on the streets that can be walking with their owner. Also found with security guards. There are different breeds available, such as German Shephard, Bulldogs, Rottweilers, etc.
- Deer - Land animals most commonly found near rivers.
- Sharks - Found in the waters of Summerfield City and are hostile to the player. If you swim too close to it, it'll kill you immediately.
- Starfish - Starfish cannot be interacted with, and are only underwater for scenery.
- Grizzly Bear - Slow but tough animals that are hostile and will fully kill you, especially if the player is wearing body armor.
- Sheep - Found on multiple hills.
- Ducks - Mallard ducks are common around bodies of water.
- Dolphin - Marine mammals found in many bodies of water.
- Rabbits - Non-threatening mammals that will run away if you're close to them.
- Rats - Can be found in the sewers or near tramps under freeways.
- Turtle - Frequently seen swimming underwater.
- Horses - Horses are pretty fast and also rideable. They come in color and appearance. They are common in the countryside and deserts.
- Moray Eel - Found underwater, hiding in corals.
- Eagle - Found flying high in the sky in deserts.
- Flies - Can be seen buzzing around dumpsters across the city.
- Pigeons - Most common on sidewalks in city areas.
- Cougar - Seen on top of mountains, and are hostile. It can kill the player within two bites.