|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Fort Zancudo, Blaine County|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted|
Miklos is seen
|Rewards||Baseball Bat, 100$|
|Take Up Arms||Friends With Benefits|
In the barracks, Perry is talking to an unnamed mercenary:
- Mercenary: *Nervously* No.. Back off, you're scaring me man!
- Perry: I'm just saying it's perfectly normal..
- Mercenary: You're crazy, man! You are crazy! *Runs off*
- Perry: I just said there's other ways to switch on the TV than the remote!
Miklos walks in, almost stumbles on the mercenary, looks at Perry:
- Perry: Feh. These people! They say I'm crazy. They say I'm out of my mind. They're afraid of me, and y'know, people fear... What they don't UNDERSTAND.
- Miklos: You sure are good at inventing metaphors of how smart you are and everyone else here is brain-dead.
- Perry: Hmh. Braindead yes. And ill-mannered as well. And a textbook example of them is Seth Shillis.
- Miklos: Oh yeah.. I've heard about this guy. He's like a high school popular tough guy. *Mockingly* Has he hurt your feelings?
- Perry: He's merely an annoyance, that's all. But, nevertheless, he must be taught a lesson. There's a new tough guy in Merryweather and his name is Miklos Lipton. There's no room for Shillis anymore.
- Miklos: And how am I gonna replace him as the king of the company?
- Perry: We humiliate him. In a visible place...
Miklos heads to Seth's hang out location. There, he starts executing Perry's humiliation plan: he must sneak into a nearby crane, and with it, lift Seth up in the air. There's some Seth's friends hanging out near the crane, so Miklos gets a chance to use his stealth skills.
After successfully knocking out the enemies, Miklos proceeds to the crane:
- Miklos: Hm.. Let's see.. Aha! I hope this works. *Pulls switch*
- Seth: *Gets lift up in the air* Hey.. What the.. AAAH! HELP! For the love of God! Heeeeeeelp! Get me doooo-oo-wnnn! Yaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *Cries* Get me down!
People laugh at Seth.
- Perry: What did I say? They're all like that. Act so though, but in reality are pusillanimous chickens.
- Miklos: This all was kinda childish.
- Perry: But it worked; Seth's fame is down to toilet. Now it's your time to shine. Oh, you're gonna shine alright. Just wait and see. *Walks away*
- Miklos: What was that supposed to mean?! Argh! Irritating!
- Monetary Reward: 100 $.
- New weapon unlocks: Baseball bat
- New skill: Stealth.
- Go see if Seth's at his usual hangout
- Sneak up behind Seth's friends and knock them out. Remain unnoticed
- Get to the crane
- Climb up to the crane
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete in 5:00
- Peaceful Predator - Don't kill any of Seth's friends