|The tosser has some bollocks innit, and you’re gonna kick em' in for me, Tacer.|
|Game||The After Dark Scene|
|Protagonist(s)|| Tijs Bergling|
|Who's Afraid of 138?||Harakiri|
- "Get the fuck to the Unicorn, follow this gob shite home, and have a word with him. Whatever you do with the guy, make sure you get these damn photos. And try to make sure he’s still breathin' when you're done. He might be useful for some jobs we got comin' up."
- ―Frederick Slater
If the player spares Madison, he will destroy his camera memory card and will become available for heists as a hacker. Frederick will not reward you if he is alive but will thank you for acquiring a valuable asset.
If the player kills or Madison dies anytime during the mission, the mission will be deemed "complete" as long as you acquire the photos. Frederick will reward you with an extra $500, but scold you for not acquiring a valuable asset.
If Madison escapes anytime during the mission, the mission will be deemed "complete" as long as you acquire the photos. Frederick will scold you for not acquiring a valuable asset.
- Get to the Vanilla Unicorn.
- Follow the photographer. Remain unnoticed.
- Beat up the photographer.
- Pick up the photos.
- Take the photos to Frederick.
Gold Medal Objectives
|100% Gold Requirements for Pulp Friction|
|Complete the mission within 6:30 minutes.|
|Made Goicolea submit after two perfect strikes.|