|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Yellow Jack Inn, Sandy Shores|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted |
Victor is killed
Khachaturian gets away
|I Believe I Can Fly||Eagles Cry|
Miklos comes back to Yellow Jack Inn, and sees Victor groaning with his car:
- Victor: Lousy sonova... bitch! Start damn you! Fuck! *Stands up with an engine part in his hand* I hope this part isn't important. *Sees Miklos* Hey, Miklos, you know anything about cars, holmes?
- Miklos: Not much to be honest. I know how to drive, and I have my own taste in their looks, but I can't fix them.
- Victor: Well shit then. I've got to get this baby working again. Can you try to start it up while I..
- Miklos: *Sits on the front seat* Um.. Who's the girl in this photo?
- Victor: What photo?
- Miklos: This photo on the dashboard.
- Victor: Oh, that's mah girl, Carmelita, if I remember correctly..
- Miklos: You don't remember the name of your..? *Picks the photo, fuel indicato is revealed* There's no gas.
- Victor: Whuh?
- Miklos: The fuel indicato was covered by the photo and it's on zero! There's no gas, you idiot! That's why the car won't start up!
- Victor: Oh, yeah.. I might've forgot..
- Miklos: MIGHT have?!
- Victor: Hold your horses! Okay, I screwed up! The tank is empty! Imma fill it and problem solved!
- Miklos: *Slumps on the seat* I can't believe this..*Whispering*
- Victor: *Hops in the car* Alright. The tank is filled.
- Miklos: Are you sure? Maybe you just think you did it..
- Victor: Man, one tiny mistake and you think I'm an idiot now. *Brief silence* Eh.. Did I mention, that last night I came up with a plan? A PERFECT plan to fuck over the Armenians for good?
- Miklos: Yes. In your text message, you mentioned. Could you provide me with details, so I can judge if it's actually a good plan or not?
- Victor: I will. Meanwhile, let's get to the Ammu-Nation. You drive.
- Miklos: And the tank is full now?
- Victor: It. IS. Jesus.. Fucking go already.
They get to Ammu-Nation and Victor tells Miklos to buy a sniper rifle. They then get back to Victor's car:
- Miklos: And then?
- Victor: Our destination is a lumber yard in Mount Chilliad. The Armenian's are having a meeting there. For some reason.
- Miklos: And I assume I am supposed to slaughter them with the big gun here?
- Victor: No. We only take out ONE guy, holmes. Eduard Khachaturian. One of the big players.
- Miklos: And how is killing only one person going to wipe out the Armenians?
- Victor: Dear God.. Maybe because he's so important? No. Not possible isn't it? Khachaturian is the assistant of the big man, Alan Nazarian. Without him, Alan goes nuts. He's so narrow-minded he can't make decisions on his own.
- Miklos: And Nazarian is the leader because...?
- Victor: You ask too many questions.
At the mountain slope near the lumber yard, a cutscene is shown, showcasing the area. Miklos picks up the sniper rifle:
- Miklos: So, what does Kha.. Kharchu.. Karchagatakasaha..
- Victor: Khachaturian? Look around with the rifle. I'll try to find him for ya.
Miklos watches over the lumber yard, sees an important-looking person:
- Miklos: That him? The guy in a cream-colored suit?
- Victor: Nah. That Nazarian himself.
- Miklos: He looks kinda harmless.
- Victor: Ha! That's what he is, holmes. Like I said, Khacahturian is the one pulling the strings.
- Miklos: I wonder if our target is there at all.
- Victor: Be patient, M. If Alan is there, so is the puppeteer... A-ha! There! See that ese in a red coat? That'll be Khachaturian.
- Miklos: Alright... Imma take a shot.
BLAM. Khachaturian is dead.
- Victor: We better get the fuck outta here.
And so they did:
- Victor: Whoo! Alright, Miklos! Armenians are history!
- Miklos: Yeah, it was so easy I hope they really are.
- Victor: Just wait and see. Without Eduard, good old Alan is lost as a headless chicken. They go way back, always been working together. Eduard is.. was Nazarian's brother-in-law.
- Miklos: Man, you've done your homework.
- Victor: Can't make plans if you don't know your enemy.
At Victor's house:
- Victor: Now we just wait the results.
- Miklos: I still can't believe it was that easy. Let's not get full of ourselves. See ya.
Post-Mission Phone Call
- Otto Matic: Lipton. Where the hell are ya? I don't remember fireing you.. yet.
- Miklos: I've been working for Mr. Weston, Sarge. You were there when we agreed of it.
- Matic: Yes, but that does not mean you don't have to work for ME anymore.. My office. RIGHT NOW!
- Monetary Reward: 7000$
- New Weapon: Sniper Rifle
- Go to Ammu-Nation
- Go to Mount Chilliad
- Kill Eduard Khachaturian
- Leave the area
- Take Victor to his house
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete in 7:00
- Accuracy - Kill Khachaturian on the first try
- Clean Getaway - Leave the area without gaining chasers