All games go through development and have BETA versions. Grand Theft Auto: Danger Zone is no exception. The following is a list of cut/changed content removed before the game's release.
- The Meeting was orginally called Welcome Home.
- Death Toll was originally called Toll Booth Trouble.
- Paulo was originally introduced in Chapter I.
- A Biker, named Phil along with his gang were cut entirely. He is re-introduced in Revelations
- A new vehicle by the name of Ghost XF, was removed.
- The Submersible was removed
- The Hellenbach was removed
- The Bagger was removed
- The Flamethrower was cut.
- The Minigun was cut late in development. This was because of the new aim for realistic weapons, and a handled minigun does not exist. However, their are mounted miniguns on some helicopters.
- The Golf Club was removed.
- New Hamilton City was originally smaller and was called Rockmount City.
- Smog was originally a weather condition
- The Golf Minigame was removed.