|Don Percival's assassinations|
|Game||King of The Hill|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted |
|Rewards|| 10000 (Each) |
Ability to call Percival to clear the wanted level (All)
- "There's a certain person whose obituary I would like to see."
- ―Don Percival
After completing Labor Shortage, Miklos recieves a phone call from Devin Weston, who informs that Don Percival, the founder of Merryweather Security, needs some errands taken car of and Miklos might be a suitable man for the job.
Weston gives Percival's number and Miklos can then call Percival for work.
Percival gives Miklos 4 assassination jobs, which are the following:
- Assassination Vol 1.: Assassinate a lawyer
- Assassination Vol 2.: Assassinate a journalist
- Assassination Vol 3.: Assassinate a cop.
- Assassination Vol 4.: Assassinate a crime lord.
All missions have the same objectives; Miklos must find the targer (who is either driving around the city or in some specific location, surrounded by body guards), kill him/her and lose the wanted level if gained one.
- Get to the target
- Kill the target
- Lose your wanted level (optional)
No Gold Medal Objectives.
- Each completed assassination: 10000 $
- After all 4 are completed: The ability to call Percival to clear the wanted level (Up to 3 stars)