|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Senora National Park ,Sandy Shores|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted |
|There Be Dragons||Dragon Slayers|
Miklos encounters Sir Ray again in Senora National Park. Ray recognizes Miklos and once again asks him to help with his hunt for a Dragon.
Ray has located an ancient book with golden covers, that according to him contains fact information about dragons. The book is in a shack, inhabited by mentally unstable rednecks. Miklos would like to see some cash before risking his life to get a book from maniacs that might bite off his testicles. Ray promises a reward when they find the dragon, but to find the dragon they need the book. Miklos gets going.
Miklos proceeds to the shack and sneaks inside while avoiding the rednecks wandering around the area. Miklos finds the right book, but is then discovered by the loonatics. It's then up to the player to escape by either running as fast as they can or killing the rednceks, but gaining a wanted level in the process. The Police must evaded as well, before returning to Ray is possible.
Miklos meets up with Ray, who takes the book to analyze it in Yellow Jack Inn. He promises to give Miklos a call when he has the required knowledge to find the dragon.
Post-Mission Phone Call
- Miklos: Yes?
- Hector Flanelli: This is Hector Flanelli.
- Miklos: Oh hey, you're that guy running the mob in the county... whatsitsname..? Flanelli mob? It would make sense.
- Flanelli: I've heard you to be arrogant, Mister Lipton, but I wouldn't imagine THIS arrogant.
- Miklos: Well, that's your opinion, man. Not like I got something against it, it's a free county, everyone should be able to form their opinions. Anyway, why're you calling?
- Flanelli: You know damn well why, you little sonova bitch... You come into my territory... Fuck everything up and on top of that.. you come with your friend in a knight costume and fuck up my SON. You know damn well why I call, you fucking... YOU KILLED MY SON, LIPTON! MY only... Goddamn... boy.. My only son..
- Miklos: Look, man, if it makes you fell any better, I wasn't aware I was killing your kid when I did it.
- Flanelli: You got no respect for anyone, Lipton... That will be your doom... My men will find you... And they will do unimaginable things... to your balls..
- Miklos: Sorry, I don't swing that way, man. Blame the knight guy for your loss... I'll send flowers, maybe. Later.
- Go to the Shack
- Sneak inside
- Locate the Book
- Lose the Rednecks
- Lose Your Wanted Level (if one is attained)
- Return to Ray
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Compete in 5:00
- Pacifist - Don't kill any Rednecks