- Max: "Shit, man. Things are getting rough this weekend. The pigs are going to look at my weed garden in about two hours... no wait... shit. Five minutes, false alarm! Here's a flamethrower - use this bad boy to fry the weeds."
- Mark: "Garden, huh? Why didn't you hire your wife to do it?"
- Max: "Fuck no, man! She rather belongs in the kitchen - always washing the dishes and doing the dirty laundry. Plus, she's too much of a wuss to handle weapons like this."
Flamethrower Frenzy is the ninth story mission of Grand Theft Auto: Life of Crime.
Unlocks: Logging Off
Unlocked by: Taxi Madness
Some of Max's neighbors has called the police about his weed garden, so the SCPD are going to take a look at it in two hours. Panicking, he hires Mark to burn it all with a flamethrower before the police arrives.
You have five minutes to torch the weeds with the flamethrower. While you're at it, a couple of News van's will arrive to do a news report. Because Max wants to avoid "maximum embarrassment", the player must kill the reporters that come by.
After you are done, a News Chopper will arrive. Max provides Mark with an RPG, so he proceeds to blow it up.
- Go to the backyard.
- Toast the weeds with your flamethrower.
- Stop the news reporters.
- Destroy the News Chopper with your rocket launcher.
Post-Mission Phone Call
Mark: Hey, Max, got any jobs for me?
Max: You fucking... SON OF A BITCH! I was in Angry Parakeets... ONE MORE FUCKING PIG LEFT TO KILL, AND MY BLOODY PHONE RINGED! MY PARAKEET WAS SENT FLYING TO SHIT DIRECTIONS! ...Fuck you, man. Fuck you.
Mark: I'm glad to see you, too! Excessive swearing today, eh? You excited 'bout something, or what? Guess I'm ending this call now.
Max: NO, WAIT! I just realized it's you, Mark. Come over to my house, kid. I need to talk to you about something. I'll see you soon.