|I Believe I Can Fly|
|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Yellow Jack Inn, Sandy Shores|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted |
Victor is killed
Plane is destroyed before take off
|Ride to Hell||Blockheads|
Miklos comes back to Yellow Jack Inn bar. Victor is flirting with two women:
- Victor: ..And, hey, I don't want to brag, but they call me " The Descomunal Pito" 'round here. E-he-he.
Miklos comes to them:
- Miklos: Excuse me, ladies, I've got to speak with Mr. Bigshot.
- Woman: All yours, honey. *They leave*
- Victor: Heyheyheyhey!! Wait, where are ya.. MIKLOS! Couldn't you see I was THIS close to fuck two broads who look like a mix of Poppy Mitchell and Jenni Taylor?! You don't see that kind of bitches in SANDY FREAKING SHORES!
- Miklos: That can wait, let's talk about the project.
- Victor: "THAT CAN WAIT"?! And your fucked up crusade can't?! A CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD won't be taken over in A DAY, you dipshit! Especially not with YOU and your slow thinking!
- Miklos: Plese. Calm. Down.
- Victor: Oh, you tell me to calm down? Does that make you feel mature, kid?!
- Miklos: Well, I'm sorry! Okay?
- Victor: You're nothing! You're nothing but a naive, dumb, fuckface of a child! And never will be anything els..
Miklos punches Victor in the face, who collapses:
- Victor: Ow! Man, what the fuck!
- Miklos: *Grabs Victor from sleeve* Listen, I am in charge now! ME. And you're going to do just as I fucking say, if you don't want to spend the rest of your life as an EUNUCH!
- Victor: O-o-o-k-kay.. Heh.. Let's.. let's not freak out, man.. L-let me go.. please, Sir.. *Miklos lets go, Victor stands up* I am.. sorry.. if I was.. contentious.
- Miklos: Just a friendly reminder; I am your boss now. And I do not tolerate disparaging attitude.
- Victor: Y-you certainly are, no doubt. That's what we agreed of.. I'm sorry.. You just..
- Miklos: I what?
- Victor: Didn't make a quite impressive first impression.. *Pause* No offence.
- Miklos: Alright, back to business; the bikers are on each others throats. What next?
- Victor: Um.. Is it okay I suggest something?
- Miklos: Go ahead.
- Victor: Well, erm.. As you probably know, me and my companions get our living by smuggling weapons. But lately.. the competition.. has increased too much.
- Miklos: So we need to undermine their business? Sounds sensible. Let's do it.
- Victor: Lead the way, Sir.
- Miklos: No need to call me Sir.
- Victor: Yes, Sir.
During the drive to McKenzie airfield:
- Miklos: Sorry I hit you, by the way.
- Victor: No no no, no need to apologize. I admit, I can be quite a dick at times.
- Miklos: Alright. What's our destination?
- Victor: An airfield at Grapeseed. McKenzie airfield. The Armenians rent it now and then to transport guns. Kinda ingenious, to be honest. Trafficking weapons via air? Fuck.. Why didn't I think of that?
- Miklos: Oh, I thought that was how you usually do it.
- Victor: No. WE use the good old methods. Like REAL old methods. Sepia-old methods. Hiding them among fruits, vegetables, all that kind of shit to get them to the other side of the border. It's a risky and very slow process, but worth it.
- Miklos: But apparently that can be done much more easily.
- Victor: Yeeeeessss, and that's why them motherfucking Armenian bastards make more profit. But if you take 'em down, then problem gone.
At the airfield:
- Victor: Okay, boss. The airfield is more heavily guarded than Bollingbroke Prison. Taking over won't be a piece of cake. Man, maybe we should get my boys and...
- Miklos: No. I want to be a shadow. A mysterious adversary whose real identity is a riddle for the Armenians. I don't want them to know it's me, yet.
- Victor: Hm. That means no survivors.
- Miklos: I can handle this. You, find some quiet place to look out for enforcers.
At the airfield, Miklos guns down all the Armenians guarding a plane full of weapons. To escape the enforcers, he gets in the nearby plane, and flies away. Miklos calls Victor:
- Miklos: Alrighty, Vic. I'm in a plane full of weapons. All the other stuff is destroyed. Where can I land this?
- Victor: Land? I don't want that crap! I'm good with my own products.
- Miklos: Um, are you exactly sure?
- Victor: Fuck, I can't sell that stuff! It's all MARKED, like money. Crash the plane. Can't think of anything else. I'll be in touch.
Miklos then bails and the plane crashes.
- Miklos: I hope it didn't hit anyone..
Post-Mission Text Message
- Victor: Sorry again for being so rude. I give you my full support on your project. Especially on screwing with the Armenians. That reminds me, I've got a plan that will destroy them for good. FOR. GOOD. If you're interested, meet me at the bar.
Post-Mission Phone Call
- Perry: Miklos? How's our empire?
- Miklos: Good for a start. Would be better if you would help.
- Perry: Miklos, M, I couldn't trust myself with this. I am the smarter of us two, but you're the more determined. So, you do the work, and the final result will be absolutely... rewarding.
- No rewards for completing this mission.
- Go to McKenzie airfield
- Kill all the Armenians
- Escape the airfield
- Crash the plane
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete in 4:00
- Unmarked - Finish with minimum damage on health and armor
- Headshots - Kill 5 enemies via headshot