|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Fort Zancudo, Blaine County|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted|
Car is destroyed
Pre-Mission Text Message
- Otto Maitc: Consider dragging your ass to the base, Private.
Miklos meets Captain Matic outside the fort:
- Matic: Now listen, Lipton. You don't like me, and I hate you. It's a rule. If you got something to say, you withhold it, I'm not interested in listening. Because I'm your superior officer and half-deaf, and the last thing I need is soldier's advice.
- Miklos: Right. Straight to the point, I'm keeping my trap shut. No sarcastic comments from this merc.
- Matic: I'm gonna make this short; there's a train of ours, transporting valuable artifacts. Take that car and follow it. Make sure nothing happens to it. We need no more failed missions, boy.
- Miklos: Uh huh. Alright. I'll try to keep that on mind.
- Matic: And start spending more time at the barracks. I don't like the idea of you screwing around outside the fort.
- Miklos: If you move Zancudo to Vanilla Unicorn, I'll consider.
Miklos gets the car and heads towards the train. He catches up with it and follows it via freeway. Everything is going nicely, until Miklos is informed that someone has hijacked the train.
Miklos gets close to the train and jumps aboard. He proceeds towards the cabin, but the train crashes into another locomotive at Calafia Bridge.
Miklos passes out and wakes up hours later, finding the wreckage and several dead Merryweather mercenaries.
- Get to the car
- Head towards the train
- Follow the train
- Get close to the train and jump aboard
- Proceed towards the cabin
Gold Medal Objectives
- Vehicle Damage - Don't damage your vehicle too much