|Run, You Fools|
|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Fort Zancudo, Blaine County|
|Mission Failure|| Wasted/Busted|
Other joggers die
|Workload||Take Up Arms|
Miklos arrives in Sergeant Otto Matic's office:
- Matic: At last.
- Miklos: I had no idea you were expecting me, Sir.
- Matic: *Drops cigarette ash on the floor* Clean that up.
- Miklos: *Looks at the ash and then Matic to see if he's serious ...What..?
- Matic: I said clean that up!
- Miklos: *Picks up the cigarettes end and puts it in Matic's trash bin* Why the change of mood towards me? Did you sleep bad because I pointed out how morally rotten you are?
- Matic: No.. I just realized I don't like you, Lipton. I see you as a threat for our company.. You think too much.
- Miklos: Or because I'm the only person here with a little conscience left?
- Matic: Look, we do this only for a shitload of cash, boy. Nothing else. If someone neutral gets hurt, boo-fucking-hoo.
- Miklos: Oh, I get it! You see me as a threat, because everyone else here are easily controllable unexuberant losers, whose only life purpose is to shoot around and blow things up. Why don't you just sack me... Sir?
- Matic: I would fire you right now at this moment, smart ass, if you hadn't so good recommendations. We need people like you.Though, I think I'm gonna ask you to PROVE your as good as I've heard. Are you even in shape?
- Miklos: I think so.
- Matic: Well, prove it! Lieutenant O'Neil is conducting the daily jog right now. Take part in it. Go. *Miklos leaves* ...This fella's gonna be a problem.
Miklos goes to the other mercenaries about to go jogging and joins them. They start slowly running around the Fort, until Lieutenant O'Neil suggests a race to the barracks. The player must win this race in order to pass the mission.
At the barracks:
- Mysterious Mercenary: *Miklos arrives at the barracks* Nicely run, New Guy. But hereinafter, take smaller sprints or you might get
- Miklos: Buzz off...
- Mysterious Mercenary: Whoa. Is that your behavior towards everyone? I'm just giving an advice.
- Miklos: Thanks a bunch, but I know pretty damn good how to run..
- Mysterious Mercenary: Tsk.. How rude. Well, I have some other advice that might interest you more.. But all at time, friend.
- Go to the meeting
- Keep up with the joggers
- Race the others to the barracks
Gold Medal Objectives
- Follow the Leader - Don't get behind