|Game||King of The Hill|
|Location||Lombank Tower, Downtown Los Santos|
It is the first mission in Chapter V: And Then There Were None.
Pre-Mission Phone Call
After the last mission, Miklos wakes up next to a bike and a group of dead Drebin Family members. Having a hangover, he curses Perry Harris for betraying him, but is interrupted by a phone call from Lincoln Jones.
- Miklos: What is it, Lincoln?
- Lincoln: Wow, did I call at a bad time? I can hardly understand your crapulous gibberish.
- Miklos: Yeah yeah yeah, cut the crap, 'kay? I'm not in a mood for your sense of humor...
- Miklos: Just spit it out.
- Lincoln: Come meet me at the Tower. Certain things gotta be discussed about.
Miklos is leaning on the wall of Lombank Tower when Lincoln arrives in his Z-Type.
Firstly, Lincoln wants to congratulate Miklos for the successful penitentiary assassination. And secondly, he's heard about Miklos not being a great crime lord anymore. Perry Harris has taken over Miklos' organization. And since Miklos killed a bunch of his men and destroyed his freshly bought helicopter, Lincoln is a bit mad at him.
To teach Miklos a lesson, Lincoln refuses to pay him his reward from the Penitentiary Heist and reveals he has put a bounty on Miklos' head. Lincoln goes inside, bidding Miklos farewell and mockingly telling him to watch his head.
The player's objective is then simply to "leave the area", but stealing and leaving in Lincoln's Z-Type will grand the player a gold medal.
Miklos isn't currently in a very good situation and decides to solve all his problems by killing Perry. He plans to get Victor Sax help him.
- Lincoln's Z-Type (Optional)
- Leave the Area
Gold Medal Objectives
- Partial Refund - Steal Lincoln's Z-Type
- Even though the mission is a mere cutscene, it still counts on as one of the storyline missions.